- Friends and family-was rather surprised at the large crowd that turned up at the airport to send us off.
- A safe flight-it was an uneventful flight with the little fella sleeping most of the journey and waking up just before we landed.
- Customs clearance-for both the things we hand carried as well as freighted over
- Our nice house-I really love our new place and it brings much joy to see the little fella playing so happily in the garden. I think the timing of this house was perfect and the way things worked out..it seemed that it was provided for us.
- Family support-Though frustrating and trying at times, I am glad for the extra help.
- School-Found a Christian childcare centre within walking distance to our house.Not exactly near but I will just treat it as morning/evening exercise and bonding time.
- Church-Settled down in church and CG already. Dunno the people in church really well except for our frens but all have been nice. Thank God for people we have met here.
- Work-Hard to get back momentum but am thankful for a wonderful boss and most of all a job in these economic conditions.
- Us-That all of us especially the little fella seems to be adapting all right. Think the real test will come when he begins school on Monday.
Am sure there are more that I missed out..but I truly am thankful for all the blessing bestowed on us. I love this place especially the space and uncrowded-ness so will pray that things will work out for us in all aspects.